The Transporters DVD Pack
Helps children with autism recognize emotions.
The Transporters DVD Pack includes:
- 15 fun five minute episodes, showing key emotions in context;
- 30 entertaining interactive quizzes to reinforce and test understanding;
- 36-page booklet for parents, teachers and carers explaining how to get the most out of The Transporters at home and at school.
The Transporters was developed with the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University. It uses animated vehicles with real human faces to help children transfer learning to real life.
Episodes and quizzes are designed to be enjoyed repeatedly. Children love to watch them again and again - and this helps them learn.
The Transporters has been shown to work:
- The series has been tested with children with autism all the way through its development.
- The Transporters is fully evaluated.
- Thousands of families in the UK are already benefiting from The Transporters. Find out what they say about the series.
- In 2007 The Transporters was nominated for a prestigious Learning Primary BAFTA award.
There are two versions of the DVD Pack
- There is a North American and British English version of the DVD pack.
- The Transporters has been designed to be played on a television. Television standards vary around the world, so it's important to choose the right DVD version.
- Each version also has the correct local accents and vocabulary.
The Transporters DVD Pack is distributed by Changing Media Development in partnership with autism societies around the world. 25% of any profits from the sale of The Transporters DVD Pack go to further research and autism charities.