The Transporters Pro Pack
- A proven way to develop emotion recognition for children, particularly 2 to 8 year olds
- With easy-to-use professionally developed resources for teachers, clinicians and parents
- Packed with activities, worksheets and emotion cards for group and one-to-one learning
The Transporters Pro Pack includes:
- The Transporters DVD – 15 episodes
showing key emotions in context, plus 30 interactive quizzes.
- User’s Guide – 36-page booklet explaining how to get the most out
of The Transporters DVD.
- Resource CD –
- Instructions for 8 one-to-one Transporters-based activities
- Instructions for 10 group Transporters-based activities
- 24 printable activity worksheets supporting the adult and child when using the activities
- 15 cloze exercises based around the DVD episodes
- An introduction to autism by Professor Simon Baron-Cohen PhD
- Tips on how to create autism-friendly spaces and experiences
- Emotion cards – printable images of the Transporters characters expressing 15 key emotions organized by 3 sizes
- A printable copy of The Transporters User’s Guide
- Certificate to acknowledge good work
- Activities Guide – a 32-page booklet containing the one-to-one
and group activity instructions at a glance.
The Transporters Pro Pack comes with a license that allows the DVD to be used in educational and professional settings as well as at home.
For the Resource CD
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Adobe Reader 5 and above
For PC – Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
For Mac – Mac OSX
Printer (preferably color)
For the DVD
NTSC DVD player
This Pro Pack has North American accents and uses the North American 'NTSC' technical standard.
A Dutch version of the Pro Pack is also available.