Our service terms
Autism Transporters wants you to be very happy with your DVD and our service. If you are not happy with your DVD Pack, for any reason, we provide a money-back guarantee.
We will send an email to confirm that we have received your order and that it has been accepted. This is when our contract with you starts.
Autism Transporters is based in England and DVD Packs are sent from the UK. We ship to most countries around the world.
Within the United Kingdom, your DVD Pack will be sent by first class delivery. You should normally receive your DVD Pack within 2 to 3 working days from the date you are notified of dispatch, however, please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
Within Europe, your DVD Pack will be sent by airmail. You should normally receive your DVD Pack within 3 to 5 working days from the date you are notified of dispatch, however, please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Within the United States and Canada, your DVD Pack will be sent by airmail. You should normally receive your DVD Pack within 7 working days from the date you are notified of dispatch, however, please allow up to 28 days for delivery, especially during busy holiday periods
Within the rest of the world, your DVD Pack will be sent by airmail. You should normally receive your DVD Pack within 7 working days from the date you are notified of dispatch, however, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods are received.
In the unlikely event that the DVD Pack is out of stock, you will not be able to make an order. However, if you contact us, we'll let you know when the DVDs are available again.
If you change your mind or are unhappy with your DVD Pack for any reason, you can return it to us in the condition received any time up to 14 days of having received it. We will refund your money less postage and packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please quote the surname of the person to whom the DVD was sent, their full address including postcode/zip code and your order number in all correspondence.
You have the right to cancel your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and e-mail address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Using a credit card
We use secure merchant and credit-card transaction systems which mean that your credit card details are never stored, or even seen by us.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We do not currently accept American Express.
Other means of payment
We accept Visa debit and electron cards, Maestro debit card and Solo debit card.
British English version
The price for the British English version of the DVD Pack is quoted in British pounds sterling. This is the price you will actually pay if you order from the UK. When ordering from any other country, you will be charged in the currency of your card using the prevailing exchange rate. The exchange rate fluctuates every day. Depending on your credit card company, your transaction may also be subject to a conversion charge.
North American version
The price for the North American version of the DVD Pack is quoted in US dollars. This is the price you will actually pay if you order from the US. When ordering from any other country, you will be charged in the currency of your card using the prevailing exchange rate. The exchange rate fluctuates every day. Depending on your credit card company, your transaction may also be subject to a conversion charge.
Postage and packaging
Postage and packaging costs are not included in the price of The Transporters DVD Pack. When you order your DVD Pack, you will be able to see the additional cost of postage and packaging, which will be added to your invoice.
Please be aware that if your delivery address is outside the European Union there may be customs duty and local sales tax that you are responsible for.
We will use the email address you provide to confirm that we have received your order, to inform you when your order has been sent, and to communicate with you about your order.
Occasionally, we would like to send you news about developments of The Transporters and other products offered by Autism Transporters. If you do not wish to receive this service, you can tell us when you order your DVD Pack, and of course you'll be able to opt-out at any time.
Confirmation of order
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
If you have a query about an order, please contact us.
We'd love to hear about your experiences of using The Transporters. Please leave your comments so we learn as we go along.
If you would like to receive news about The Transporters and other products offered by Autism Transporters, you can sign up to our newsletter.
Our postal address is:
Autism Transporters CIC
19-21 Cookridge Street
Using this website
You may use the thetransporters.com website subject to the Terms and Conditions set out on this page. The Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. Access to and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of use. Please do not assume that the same terms apply in the future.
Copyright statement and permissions procedure
This work, including the films, quizzes and their associated soundtracks, is protected by copyright. Any broadcast, public performance, diffusion, copying or editing is prohibited unless expressly authorized in writing by a Director of Autism Transporters CIC. You can request authorization here. Please give details of your intended use of the relevant material and include your contact details: name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.
There is no need to seek permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, thetransporters.com pages may not be loaded into frames on your site, or re-purposed verbatim without written permission from one of the Directors of Autism Transporters CIC. The thetransporters.com pages must load into the user's entire window. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any site to which thetransporters.com is linked nor do we necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking to or from this site should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We will make reasonable efforts to check and test material at all stages of production. An anti-virus program should be run on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
The thetransporters.com website is provided "as is", without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. Please note that, whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material included on this site, it is made available for general information only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. We do not warrant that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use of, data, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. These Terms and Conditions shall be g overned by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This policy is subject to change without notice. Any significant changes will be announced on the site.
Your legal rights
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
The Transporters Professional Pack – the “Product”
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT. BY USING THE PRODUCT YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS.
You, the purchaser of this Product, have the right to use the Product subject to the following:
- You are permitted on a non-exclusive basis to use the Product (which
shall include without limitation the content thereof in whole or in part
and packaging) for the purpose for which it is intended, as expressly permitted
pursuant to the terms of sale entered into between you and the supplier
(and for the purposes of this licence, all references to ‘the supplier’
shall mean the party with whom you have entered into a contract for the
purchase of this Product):
a) for private home use; or
b) for showing within professional therapeutic settings and showing to non-paying audiences within educational establishments. This right is personal to you and you shall not be permitted to transfer any rights of use to any third party. There is no right expressly granted to copy the Product for supply to third parties.
- You shall not have the right to reproduce the Product for any other reason than that expressly permitted and notwithstanding the forgoing you shall not be permitted to copy any substantial portion of the Product and /or to make additional copies of the product. Furthermore you shall not be permitted to adapt, licence, translate, create a new format, create a version for use (in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented) and/or to permit, authorise, sub-licence, assign, transfer and/or otherwise exploit the Product in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented whether for commercial purposes or otherwise.
- You shall not under any circumstances use the Product in a manner that brings the copyright owner and/or Autism Transporters and/or the author(s) (together “Relevant Parties”) into disrepute or is otherwise used to the detriment of the Relevant Parties. Any unauthorised substantial copying use adaptation and other unauthorised use of any nature is in breach of the copyright and other rights held in this Product and may result in legal proceedings without notice.
- You shall not acquire any rights or interest in the Product and/or the content thereof of any nature at anytime or to permit others to do so. All rights that are not specifically authorised and granted are expressly reserved.
- The Relevant Parties do not accept any responsibility and/or liability arising out of the use of the Product by you at any time for any purpose, and shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, damages or injury of any nature whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise that may arise in respect of you and/or any business in which you are or may be involved and/or to which you may supply material or advice for any reason for purpose. You therefore use the Product entirely at your sole risk and expense and you shall be liable for any costs of any nature that may arise from any use of the Product and/or the contents thereof.
- The Related Parties do not accept any responsibility of any nature howsoever arising for any errors, omissions, viruses, defects, failures and/or any matters of any nature in the Product and/or the contents whether the fault is of a legal, technical or other nature. You use this Product entirely at your sole risk and cost and accept that the Product is for reference and guidance only and intended to be used by you to suit your particular purposes.
- In the event of any claim action or demand of any nature made against or by you arising out of the use of the Product such claim shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product.
- In the event that you have reasonable grounds to believe that the Product is being used in any unlawful manner you shall inform Autism Transporters CIC without delay.
- In the event that the Relevant Parties become aware or have reasonable grounds to believe that you or third parties authorised by you are using the Product in a manner which contravenes the terms of these conditions or which is prejudicial in any manner to the Relevant Parties, this licence and any other relevant terms and conditions entered into between you and the supplier, may be summarily terminated without notice. In such circumstances you shall be obliged upon written request to surrender all copies of the Product to the any of the Relevant Parties as requested.
- You shall not use the Product in any manner inconsistent with the above terms and under no circumstances shall you alter, remove deface erase or amend the copyright notice, trade marks, or details concerning the Relevant Parties displayed on the Product (or elsewhere).
- This licence is intended to be a legally binding agreement and shall be governed exclusively by the Laws of England and Wales.